Sunday 7 November 2010

1st - 7th November (update)

I have managed four runs in the first seven days of November, it was good to continue with my long run yesterday, i headed out to Drymen and back, my total distance being twenty four miles in a time of  three hours and twenty minutes on the whw, today i did sixteen considering the month of October was poor i am pleased, i will loose a weekend next week as i will be in New York celebrating my wife's 40th birthday, i think i can afford to take it off or i would not be forgiven. My plan is to get back on the way in  a few weeks time and take the mileage up to thirty, fifteen out and back and try to build on this each month. if anybody wants a run on the way in the next few weeks then drop me a line via my website and we can meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment