Thursday 3 March 2011

February 2011 Review and blogger page changes

My February mileage turned out to be lower than i had planned to do coming in at 191.95 which a lot lower than January by nearly 100 miles,the plus points are i will treat it as a recovery month, (sounds good) and i managed to get my long weekends as follows;

Beinglas to Kingshouse 31.65 miles (Sun 27th feb)
Kilpatricks 19.24 Miles (Sun 20th Feb)
Forth and Clyde Canal 25 miles (Sat 19th feb)
Local Sunday Run 18.29 miles (Sun 6th feb)
D33 training Run 32.70 miles (Sat 5th Feb)

I have decided to move away from the traditional blogger template and use something that reflects a modern image, i have also added a favicon of the WHW marker as my logo and on my new page i have used some of JKs photos (courtesy of) from our weekend run for my launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment