Thursday 20 January 2011

A Well Earnt Rest

After my long run on Sunday 35 miles, it was back to business as usual, now i dont like to plan things incase they go pear shaped so i basically run as i feel, the only rule i will stick to is that i rest on a Monday and Friday as i did last year due the the longer mileage at the weekends in preparation for my races. On Tuesday i was out just before 5am and managed 12 miles in 1 hour and 30  minutes before starting work, Wednesday  i ran 10 miles in 1 hour and 20 minutes later in  in the evening as i wanted to pick up my pre paid ticket from my local station for my return journey from Fort William on Saturday.
Today i was back out again just before 5am doing the same 12 mile route from Tuesday but 3 minutes faster, this was to allow me 48 hours rest before meeting up on the WHW this Saturday, so overall just under 35 miles mid-week with over 4 hours and 20 minutes of running. now i can enjoy my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment